|Title||Schnee Kristall / Snow Crystal|
|Hair color||White (Manga and 2004 Anime), Peach (2013 Anime)|
|Number||Seventh Rozen Maiden|
|Master||Odille Fosset(Formerly), |
|Weapons||White rose vines, white roses|
|Manga||Phase 29, Tale 3|
|Anime||Rozen Maiden Träumend - Episode 12|
Kirakishou is taller than some of the dolls, despite being the youngest. Kirakishou wears a white, ornately ruffled dress. On her head are two small roses tied to her hair, and she wears tall white boots. She has been shown with white hair, and her single eye is yellow; her right eye is not an eye, but simply a white rose growing from the socket. In the manga, Shinku quotes: "Her left eye can see everything, but reflects nothing, while her right eye is an empty hole, with a white rose growing out of it." Kirakishou's hair in the 2013 anime is a peach blonde, and her flowers are white.
Kirakishou often acts a little insane, repeating what others say at times. Kirakishou's insanity most likely stems from her obsession towards a physical body, Father or Rozen never gave her a physical body. Kirakishou also is seemingly attached to the Jun in the not-wound world. She cries for his help when being rejected by Souseiseki's body and is devastated to hear that he doesn't need her to change his world.
- The correct translation of Kirakishou would be "Funkelnder Schneekristall / Sparkling Snow Crystal".
- She originally has white hair and a white dress in the manga. But in the 2013 anime she has blonde hair and a white dress with a butter yellow tint.
- She tends to repeat everything others say, especially Shinku's words.
- Her eye has been described as being olive-green on one instance.
(To Suigintou) "Humans who can make a contract with Rozen Maidens are dolls of my own. I will have them become the seedbed for the white rose which is me." - Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen ("Tale 5")
Weapons and Skills
Kirakishou has the ability to shoot rose vines. She uses the rose vines to strangle or grab anybody she chooses. She also uses the rose vines to create a web-like structure to crawl around the N-Field. Finally she can trap people's consciousnesses into the N-Field, sealing them into white crystals. As seen with Odille, one of her victims, people whose souls have been trapped fall into a deep slumber in the real world, trapped in a scenario of Kirakishou's choosing. This helps to fuel Kirakishou's desire for a tremendous amount of power, something which a single master would not be able to provide.
References and Citations
- ↑ Phase 37
- ↑ Final Tale
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen staff" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System. Retrieved October 19, 2013.
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Image Character Candle: Kirakisho" Hobby Search. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- ↑ "Rozen Maiden Can Badge: Kirakisho" Hobby Search. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- ↑ Phase 32
- ↑ Rozen Maiden: Die Zwillinge
Yamamoto • Mr. Umeoka • Futaba Yuibishi • Alice (Rozen Maiden (2008))
Kazuki Shibasaki • Matsu Shibasaki • Yuna Kuwata • Hitomi Sakamoto • Enju
Ageha • Yamaguchi • Megu's Father • Megu's Nurse • James • Head Manager