|Rozen Maiden ALIBAT|
- Rozen Maiden AliBat is a 3-D fighting doujinshi game. Alibat, short for "Alice Battle", was originally released at Comiket 69 (and also through the internet) as a basic demo, where only Shinku, Suigintou, and Suiseiseki were playable characters. The latest version included Hinaichigo, Kanaria, Souseiseki, Kirakishou and Barasuishou as further playable characters. There is also one secret unlockable character, Detective Kun-Kun. As it is a fan-made game, the available abilities and graphic design are basic.
- This game features nine characters to choose from - each of the Rozen Maiden dolls, and the unlockable Kun-Kun. Each of the characters have their own strengths and weaknesses. ALiBAT is a top-down fighter. In order to attack, the player must first pick up an attack from one of the cases that appear at random on the field. Each case contains a limited number of one attack type. Picking up another case will destroy any attacks that were already held. When one player reduces the others' health to 0, they win the round. Each match lasts until either player has won three rounds.
- The Arrow Keys move the character around.
- Z to attack
- X to dash
- C to jump
- P to change costume
- A : Fast attack
- B : Curved attack
- C : High-power attack
- D :
- F :
- G : Trap attack
- L : Long-range attack
- P : Familiar attack
- R : Regular attack
- S : Short-range attack
- W : Wide-range attack
- Note that each doll only has access to a specific subset of these attack types.
- Arcade : Play against a succession of AI opponents
- Versus : Play against a human opponent
- 1P Versus : Play against an AI opponent
- Lobby : Play online
- There are four difficulty levels: Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare, and Hell (Hell mode can only be unlocked by successfully beating Nightmare.)
References & Citations
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.